- Tired of struggling with anxiety?
- Constantly feeling ungrounded?
- Always bloated after meals?
- Hormones out of whack?
- Fatigued & overwhelmed?
- Not sure what to do next?
Well, life really is too precious to be feeling stuck this way!
And that's exactly why...The Calm Your Anxiety Nutrition Course was created.
To help you find the tools you need to ease your anxiety AND reclaim your health.
So you can go on to live as your most calm, confident, and thriving self!
Working as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) for 7+ years, helping countless individuals use nutrition as a tool to ease their anxiety, Meg is so excited to guide you through this transformational journey!
“Meghan has been an incredible guide in navigating how food impacts my anxiety. She is a gifted listener and teacher."
- Kaley M.
- Been in therapy for years?
- Have tried / are currently on meds?
- Given up on going to social events?
- Are constantly trying to avoid your triggers?
... but are still feeling anxious?
Well, the good news is - there's so much else you can do to help ease your anxiety!
Our bodies and minds are deeply connected - and therefore it only makes sense to address our physical and mental health together as so.
That's what makes this course so unique and effective!
You'll learn new ways to managing your anxiety, while simultaneously addressing the physical health imbalances that might be keeping you stuck feeling anxious in the first place!
- You finally understand the root causes of anxiety & how to manage them (realizing you're not genetically destined to be anxious forever!!!)
- You're able to regulate your nervous system through your nutrition & daily practices
- You know exactly how to address the health imbalances that are exaggerating your anxiety - no more bloating, intense PMS, mood swings, sleep troubles, or constant fatigue...
- You wake up confident knowing you have a wellness plan in place - that works for YOU
- You feel supported because you have finally found the community you've been looking for
This course is the perfect community centred container to reground and find the tools you need to cultivate your most calm, confident, and thriving self!
Call 1: The foundations of a regulated nervous system (including the 4 pillars of nutrition for anxiety)
Call 2: Blood sugar balancing 101 (for increased energy, stable moods, cortisol control and more)
Call 3: We cook together! Meal prep, planning, & cooking how to's (featuring grounding, gut loving recipes to nourish the body and brain)
Call 4: Gut health and the gut-brain connection (say goodbye to chronic bloat, irregular bowel movements, and cutting out healthy foods)
Call 5: Finding harmony with your hormones (from cortisol, to estrogen, to insulin and more - hormones run the show - need I say more?!)
- Call 6: Beyond nutrition: mindset, self love, and so much more (looking at the soul work for anxiety)
* Each call will also include time for individual check ins, Q & A, & community connection!
Calls are every other Wednesday at 5:30p.m.(pst). First call is Nov. 22.
In case we haven't yet met, allow me to properly introduce myself!
My name is Meghan De Jong - but you can just call me Meg. I'm a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), a holistic chef, and the facilitator of The Calm Your Anxiety Course.
I've had a long journey with anxiety myself - which has lead me to where I am today. For many years I struggled with numerous anxiety conditions such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and Disordered Eating.
I have also struggled with severe digestive issues, hormone imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, and more. All of which I now understand were huge contributors to the chronic anxiety I experienced. I'll share all about my journey in the course... I'm sure you'll likely be able to relate <3
One of the most important things I've learned from my own personal experience and 7+ years of working with my clients, is that as frustrating as anxiety is, it's actually a very good teacher.
Often times anxiety is showing up to teach us how we can more deeply nourish our body, mind, and soul <3 And thus begins the beautiful journey of figuring out what that means for us!
I created this course because I know how awful, lonely, and debilitating anxiety can be. My deepest desire is that people would not be left feeling alone and confused like I once was.
And so, I'd be over joyed to support you on your health journey over these next 12 weeks.
To help you relieve your anxiety, reclaim your health, and cultivate confidence from within.
Because WHO doesn't want that?
And let me tell you, life on the other side of constant anxiety & health struggles is amazing & oh SO LIBERATING!
Doing this work CAN be fun... and I can't wait to show you how - together! :)
"Feeling more grounded, clear, and capable than I have for a long time"
"...it will positively impact me for years to come."
" It's really amazing to see how a good diet plays a big part in our emotional health."
"You go out of your way to assist in whatever it is I have expressed, and it made me feel really empowered to continue to show up for myself in new ways"
A revolutionary approach to understanding anxiety through a body, mind, soul lens
The EXACT education you need to know about using your nutrition as a tool to ease your anxiety!
Connection to a beautiful like minded community
Inspiration in the kitchen and with the food choices you make
Meal planning tools, recipes, product recommendations, and so much more ($200+ value in this alone!)
Tools to harness the gut-brain connection
The accountability & support you need to reclaim your health
Supplement, lifestyle, and mindset practices to calm anxiety daily
This course was designed for ALL humans to feel seen, heard, safe, and supported.
This course will provide you with the necessary tools you need to help calm your anxiety and find balance in your body - through the help of nourishing foods, supplements, mindset practices, lifestyle swaps, and community connection.
This course IS for YOU if:
- You're keen to do your best to be present for the 6 live calls (and/or watch the recordings if you can't be there)... date & time will be announced soon!
- You're committed to putting in the necessary time and energy in order to integrate the new foods and practices you learn in the course
- You respect all humans and are eager to create a safe space for fellow course members
- You are READY to find the next level of calm, confident, and thriving you <3
P.S. it's okay to feel anxious about joining the course... that's WHY you're considering it in the first place! Reach out with any questions you might have to: [email protected]